Sunday, April 29, 2012

Fifty Shades Trilogy by E L James

Fifty Shades of Grey: Book One of the Fifty Shades Trilogy

New York Times Best Seller , April, 2012

 

The Fifty Shades of Grey book is a powerful, moving book that will have you wanting more. I was shocked at first with all the adult content in the book, seemed like the first encounter between the 2 of them I needed to smoke a cigarette for them and then as the book continued I felt like a 6 pk of beer would be better.

Through out the book I was amazed and at awe with the relationship between Ana and Christian. I was astonished at the end of the first book

The writing will astound you and make you want more, not more in the way of their sexual relationship, but their personal relationship with each other. I believe that the writing is just amazing, it leaves you wanting more, but also makes you longing for a happy ending.

I would recommend this book to a person who can look past the sex and into the real heart of this book.

 

 

E L James is a former TV executive, wife and mother of two based in West London. Since early childhood she dreamed of writing stories that readers would fall in love with, but put those dreams on hold to focus on her family and her career. She finally plucked up the courage to put pen to paper with her first novel, Fifty Shades of Grey

No comments:

Post a Comment